rent the shoebox
The Shoebox Theatre is available for rentals, so if you're producing a play and want a multi-week run, you just want a place to spend a quiet evening, or anything in between, The Shoebox Theatre might be for you!
- Starting at build/load-in and ending with strike, the weekly rate is $725. For a 4-week run with 1 week of build, it would be 5 weeks @ $725 for a total of $3,625.
- Included with the rental fees, renters get access to The Shoebox as time allows for rehearsal in the weeks prior to the rental period. Availability is usually around a running production, and the renter will have to rehearse on, and respect, any set that may be in the theatre.
- Rental also includes use of all Theatre Vertigo equipment (lighting, sound, etc.) with the agreement that renter replaces any used consumables.
- The daily rental rate is $140. This means 24-hour access to the theatre. Great for a one-day or one-weekend event.
- Daily rental also includes use of all Theatre Vertigo equipment (lighting, sound, etc.) with the agreement that renter replaces any used consumables.
- The hourly rental rate is $15. Great for meetings, short-run events with no build or strike, etc.
- Hourly rental does not automatically include use of Theatre Vertigo equipment, but that can be negotiated.
Interested in renting the Shoebox, or have questions? Please contact our rentals manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
* All rental rates are subject to change. Please contact our rentals manager to get the most current and accurate information.